Do you have exceptional writing skills together with a strong grasp of the music business? Are you an accomplished professional looking to work with some of the industry’s most influential companies?
Name PR is expanding and we’re looking for a bright individual with a flair for the written word and passion for music business/tech PR to fill a brand-new full-time position in the company. You will help our digital music clients shape some of the industry’s most interesting developments across the globe, including the adoption of blockchain technologies.
Based in London, Name PR is one of the UK’s leading music business communications consultancies. Our clients span all corners of the industry, and include Merlin, Twickets, Proper Music Group, FUGA, Singular DTV and Ninja Tune.
We are looking for the right individual, and depending on your experience, you could join at Senior Account Executive or Account Manager level. You will be capable of thinking on your feet, getting people organised, and have the ability to combine a pragmatic approach with real finesse.
You will become an integral member of our close-knit, fantastic team, working across our business and technology accounts. And there’s considerable scope for rapid progression for candidates who distinguish themselves.
- Proven experience in a music/entertainment business or technology PR role.
- Exceptional writing skills
- Brilliant organisational skills – you’ll constantly be juggling conflicting client priorities
- Exemplary attention to detail
- Strong communication skills
- Good analysis and critical appraisal skills
- Attractive salary package, commensurate with experience
- Generous pension scheme
- Free breakfast and snacks
- Beers on a Friday
- Regular outings and social events
- Additional company perks (e.g. reduced gym membership, health or dental care)
To apply, please email a CV to email@example.com with “Senior Account Exec Application” in the subject line by 9.30am on Wednesday 7th February 2018. Please be aware that we will close applications early if we find the right person, so please submit your application as soon as possible.
If you would like an informal discussion about the role, please contact Emma or Sam on 020 8357 7305.
Location: Currently Northwick Park, London – 16 minutes from Baker Street on the Metropolitan line – but we are moving closer to central London soon.