Do you have exceptional writing skills and a strong interest in the music business?
Are you looking to develop your career in PR and work with some of the industry’s most influential companies?
Name PR is looking to hire a Press Assistant. This is a fantastic opportunity for a bright individual who enjoys writing to help shape some of the industry’s most interesting issues, from AI to ticket touting.
Based in London, Name PR is one of the UK’s leading music business communications consultancies. Our clients span all corners of the industry, and include Merlin, Proper Music Group, FUGA, and Because Music. The team separately also manage operations for the Face-value European Alliance for Ticketing, a not-for-profit organisation working toward face-value ticket resale across Europe.
We’re looking for the right person, and your experience could range from 6 months to 1 year in a music business or comms role. As well as being an accomplished writer, you will be capable of thinking on your feet, getting people organised, and have the ability to combine a pragmatic approach with an eye for detail.
You will become an integral member of our close-knit, fantastic team, working across both business and consumer campaigns. There’s considerable scope for rapid progression for candidates who distinguish themselves.
- Exceptional writing skills
- Exemplary attention to detail
- Brilliant organisational skills – you’ll constantly be juggling conflicting client priorities
- Strong communication skills, with a confident phone manner
- Good analysis and critical appraisal skills
- 6+ months experience in music PR or a related field
- Generous pension scheme
- Free breakfast and snacks
- Beers on a Friday
- Regular outings and social events
- Additional company perks (e.g. reduced gym membership, health or dental care)
The role is permanent, full time (and full on!).
- Currently Northwick Park, London – 20 minutes from Baker Street on the Metropolitan line – we are looking to move to Zone 1 or 2.
To apply please email a CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Press Assistant Application” in the subject line by 10am on Tuesday 12th March.
Please include details of any music PR experience in your cover letter, and specify your education and grades obtained.
It would also be really helpful if you could let us know where you first saw this advert.
If you would like an informal discussion about the role, please contact Jasper on 020 8357 7305.
Name PR is a Living Wage employer.