Name PR is looking to hire a press assistant.
This is an exciting opportunity for a bright individual who enjoys writing to help shape some of the industry’s most interesting issues, from AI to ticket touting.
You will be responsible for supporting the internal teams on client campaigns and promotion strategies.
The ideal candidate will have
- Exceptional writing skills
- Exemplary attention to detail
- Brilliant organisational skills – you’ll constantly be juggling conflicting client priorities
- Strong communication skills, with a confident phone manner
- Good analysis and critical appraisal skills
- 6+ months experience in music PR or a related field
With a great range of benefits, including flexitime, access to industry events, and a generous pension scheme, this is a great opportunity for an exciting introduction to the changing landscape of the music industry.
To apply, send your CV and covering letter to email@example.com.
Deadline for applications is November 15.
For more information on the role please visit namepr.co.uk/site/about/jobs/
If you would like an informal discussion about the role, please contact Jasper on 020 8357 7305.