We’re hiring! CAMPAIGN COORDINATOR
Do you champion positive change in the music industry? Would you like to play a role in ending ticket touting across Europe?
Name PR is looking to hire a Campaign Coordinator. Based in London, you will progress our work with the Face-value European Alliance for Ticketing (FEAT), a non-profit organisation fighting to protect consumers and the live music industry from ticket touting. You will take a hands-on role in campaigning for fairer ticketing legislation, building relationships with policy makers and journalists, and further raising awareness of the damage ticket touting causes to venues, artists and fans.
Alongside your work with FEAT, you will also work on PR campaigns for Name PR’s business clients. These include some of the music industry’s most influential companies, such as the Association of Independent Music, Because Music, FUGA, Proper Music Group and Sony Music UK’s creative & strategy hub 4th Floor Creative.
If you’re keen to further your career in the music business world, see your own campaigns brought to life and bring about real positive change, then this is the perfect role for you. While we’re open-minded toward the right person, you will ideally have experience in campaigning, project management, and/or communications and be capable of thinking on your feet. Interest in secondary ticketing and/or the live music business is essential.
What you’ll bring:
- Experience and/or interest in campaigning, policy or communications (preferred)
- Exceptional communicator, ability to form relationships with a diverse range of stakeholders
- Ability to lead projects and work as part of a team, using initiative to drive projects forward
- Brilliant organisational skills — you’ll constantly be juggling conflicting priorities
- Exceptional writing skills
- Good analysis and critical appraisal skills
What you’ll get in return:
- Career progression in a friendly, supportive team
- Flexitime and hybrid working
- Generous pension scheme
- Free breakfast, Friday beers and regular socials
- Opportunity to develop personal projects
- Additional company perks (e.g. reduced gym membership, health or dental care)
- Bike2Work scheme
- The role is permanent, full-time (and full-on!).
Location: Flexible home/office working arrangements. Our office is in Northwick Park, London (20 minutes from Baker Street on the Metropolitan line) and we expect to move to central London in the coming months.
How to apply:
Please email a CV and cover letter to [email protected] with “Campaign Coordinator Application” in the subject line, no later than 9am on Monday 27th September.
Please include details of any relevant experience in your cover letter. It would also be really helpful if you could let us know where you first saw this advert.
If you would like an informal discussion about the role, please contact Katie on [email protected]
Name PR is a Living Wage employer.