We are a global independent record label and publishing company.
Being a small label, you should be very adaptable and open to teamwork with a good understanding of project management. You’ll be responsible for building all our artist timelines and creating creative marketing campaigns for both frontline and catalogue releases, along with creating and managing label initiatives. You will work closely with the global team, with streaming platforms and other creative partners. The ideal candidate will have a passion for music and creativity. The role is London based and will be hybrid working.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE
- At least +5 years prior music industry experience
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong understanding of music release planning and streaming growth, fan engagement and audience building strategies.
- Comfortable working remotely and with different time zones with an ability to work effectively under pressure and balance priorities
- Excellent time-management, organisational skills and strong attention to detail
- Working knowledge of the music industry, social media and web3
- A passionate commitment to music and artists
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Create and execute artist marketing plans ensuring global success (across DSPs, digital, physical, social, brand, influencer, event, partnerships, and more)
- Manage record release campaigns in tandem with the global team, managers, promo teams (PR, radio, DJ servicing, social media), and any additional stakeholders
- Create and implement DSP playlisting strategy
- Pursue strategic opportunities and activations for our artists with influencers, tech, and brands
- Create and manage marketing assets, forming original and creative ideas in order to get artist and music noticed
- Helping artist teams plan and implement social media campaigns
- Continue to grow label social properties and work with team to innovate, grow audiences and engage with fanbase
- Commission content music videos, including formulating the brief and visual direction alongside artist team
- Monitor and analyse streaming/social data and share most impactful insights with wider team/partners
- Manage asset and marketing budgets
- Develop paid media campaigns cross roster
- Communicate with artist and management teams effectively for timely approval
- Maintain relationships with DSPs and key digital/social partners and work with them on promotional activities, exclusive content and other partnership opportunities.
- Spot digital trends, understand new technologies and develop to create new and innovative marketing opportunities and solutions
- Work closely with the US office, and UK and International label management teams to ensure global roll out
- Provide regular updates on releases and campaigns
- Manage and develop junior team members
We welcome and encourage applications from candidates who are under-represented in the creative industries. We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from anyone irrespective of gender, race, religion, origin, age, sexual orientation, medical condition, or disability.