We are looking for a Software Engineer – Backend to join and help us develop and maintain services for the Music Publishing and Royalties Management and Reporting Infrastructure of Musixmatch.
- Degree in Engineering or Computer Science
- You have 2+ years experience with relational databases and key-value stores
- You have 2+ years experience as a PHP developer
- You have 1+ years experience with AWS
- You have strong experience with SQL
- You are comfortable with processing and analysing large data sets
- You have experience with *nix system
GOOD TO HAVE:
- You’re fluent and comfortable to communicate in English
- Previous experience working in (music) copyright is considered a plus
- Previous experience with large scale data and reporting platforms
- Previous experience with music rights management
WHAT WE LOOK FOR:
We are a bunch of creatives who care about our work and what we do. We believe that participation and collaboration are key to getting things done well. We are looking for tech-savvy people who are eager to learn in a fast-paced environment, who have an international outlook on life, and who love taking on new challenges.