Senior Blockchain Engineer
We are looking for a highly motivated and driven Blockchain Engineer, who has experience in digital rights management and is passionate about Blockchain Technology applied to rights management , to help us solve complex problems within the music content and digital rights industry.
In This Role You Will
- Work closely with our licensing managers and engineers in order to design, build, and implement blockchain based schemes for digital rights management to ensure compliance within the music and content rights industry.
- Develop and maintain highly reliable, scalable, and secure applications, such as blockchain based registries for IP rights, as well as solutions for identifying rightful owners of content.
- Build necessary infrastructure
- Work with project owners to meet specification needs
- Plan and execute performance tests
Skills & Qualifications
Blockchain programming and development skills
- Blockchain programming and smart contract development experience on one or more major platforms i.e. Ethereum, Hyperlegder fabric, EOS, Tendermint, etc.
- Computer Engineering/Science degree
- Masters degree in these fields would be a plus
- Any additional degree/qualification in blockchain is an added benefit
- Experience in Smart Contract architecture and patterns for data privacy and data management
- Experience working with digital and music rights management is a plus
- Hands-on experience in Kubernetes and docker
- Must be skilled in Cloud Infrastructure- AWS preferred cloud platform
- Excellent client communication skills
- Experience working in the music industry and tech industry is a strong plus