Musixmatch is the leading music metadata company, featuring the world’s largest lyrics catalog and +70M users as contributors. Musixmatch is a partner of companies like Spotify, Apple, Amazon, Facebook, Google, MTV, Shazam, Vevo and has a partnership with +4,000 indie music publishers and top music publishers like Sony/ATV, EMI Music Publishing, Universal Music Publishing, Warner/Chappell, Kobalt, BMG Rights, and Harry Fox Agency.
We are a bunch of creatives who care about our work and what we do. We believe that participation and collaboration are key to getting things done well. We are looking for tech-savvy people who are eager to learn in a fast-paced environment, who have an international outlook on life, and who love taking on new challenges.
About the job:
As Onboarding Support, you will assist the Publishing operations team with the onboarding of new publishers and self published songwriters onto the Musixmatch platform. We are looking for a dedicated and well organized individual with great customer service skills and a strong interest in the music industry. This is a junior position with potential for growth within the company.
- Work with Publishing Operations team to onboard new publishers and self-published songwriters, communicating internally to update key stakeholders on their status.
- Work with the Musixmatch CRM systems to engage with publishers and self-published songwriters: communicating account details; assisting with enquiries; and providing onboarding guidance.
- Coordinate with the backend team for data ingestion;
- Identifying opportunities for improving the onboarding experience and working collaboratively with the team members to implement processes;
- Keep updated on industry trends and consumer market.
What we look for:
- You have a Bachelor’s Degree or some relevant work experience;
- You are fluent in English, spoken and written;
- You have good customer service skills;
- You are familiar with CRM and email marketing tools (preferred but not essential);
- You are knowledgeable in music publishing (preferred but not essential);
- You have strong problem-solving skills;
- You have excellent communication and presentation skills;
- You are detail-oriented with strong organisational skills;
- You have the ability to effectively take direction and work proactively proposing projects and initiatives;
- You are a collaborative team player who enjoys working with others and loves challenges
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Remote working, flexible schedule
- Generous training budget
- Top class tech and equipment
- Company-wide retreat once per year
- Welfare plan
Musixmatch is actively hiring and, in response to COVID-19, conducting all interviews and onboarding virtually. Any new or current team members will be temporarily working remotely until it is safe to return to the office.
**Due to the amount of CVs that we receive, unfortunately, it is impossible to answer every applicant, thus if you have not received a response from us, please be patient. We do assure you that we will contact you should you be selected to move forward in the recruitment process. We would therefore like to thank all applicants for their interest and time.**