While other aggregators focus on closing unfair deals based on impossible advances, at MusicAdders, we put all our efforts into ensuring that artists, labels and distributors receive the maximum possible revenue for their content. Not only we do offer the most competitive commission percentage in the market, but we also do it on a significantly higher monetization basis than other aggregators.
MusicAdders aims to distribute every single cent generated on platforms, without any cuts or hidden costs. And, we do it at the best price. As a result, labels, distributors, and ultimately artists can expect significantly higher earnings compared to the rest of the market.
At MusicAdders, we are looking for a motivated Sales Manager with exceptional customer service skills to join our team in Colombia.
You will be responsible for prospecting new clients and business development locally, establishing and maintaining strong relationships with clients including music labels, distributors, and artists. Additionally, you will provide exceptional service, resolve issues, and ensure our clients get the maximum value from our services and their revenue.
This position is based in Bogotá, Colombia with hybrid possibilities.
- Identify growth opportunities and business development for clients by working collaboratively with the main office in Spain to implement effective strategies.
- Actively generate new business opportunities and acquire new clients.
- Manage and maintain strong relationships with a portfolio of clients, including music labels, distributors, and artists.
- Provide high-quality customer service by effectively addressing inquiries and resolving any issues that may arise.
- Work closely with clients to understand their needs and provide customized solutions that drive their success.
- Proactively and regularly follow up with clients, ensuring they are satisfied with our services and resolving any issues that may arise.
- Stay updated on the latest trends and developments in the music industry, as well as competitors and key market players.
- Attend professional events.
- Minimum of 5 years of previous experience in managing client accounts in the music industry: Aggregator, Distributor, Publisher, Label, etc.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in prospecting new clients and business development in the music industry.
- Strong knowledge and network of contacts in the music industry, including labels, artists, and latest trends.
- Exceptional customer service skills, with the ability to understand and meet the needs of music labels and artists.
- Strong problem-solving skills and ability to effectively and professionally address challenging situations.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to present ideas and proposals clearly and persuasively.
- Results-oriented, with the ability to set and achieve business objectives.
- Ability to work autonomously.