Music Sales is a global independent publishing company representing more than 250,000 music copyrights spanning over one hundred years of both pop and classical.
TASKS & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Pitching and promoting our catalogues and composers for placement in advertising and games.
- Building, developing and maintaining relationships with advertising agencies, brands, music supervisors, games production companies, editors, directors etc.
- Creating new commercial opportunities for the catalogue and composers with brands and advertising agencies.
- Organising and attending showcases, gigs and industry events, often with clients.
- Coming up with new and innovative ideas to create new recordings of songs from the catalogue in co-ordination with our studio.
SKILLS & BEHAVIOURAL REQUIREMENTS:
- Previous experience of working in synch in the music business and strong relationships across the synch, advertising and games communities.
- Excellent track record of pitching and closing synch deals in advertising and games.
- Experience of dealing with writers, artists and their management on a creative and business level.
- A good understanding of music copyright and publishing with relevance to synch.
- An understanding of music to picture.
- Able to work under pressure.
- Strong proficiency in computer software applications including Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook, iTunes and website CMS.
- A strong interest in varying styles and genres of music from different time periods.
- Excellent communicator.
- Team player.
- Core working hours are 0930 to 1730 Monday to Friday, however you will need to be flexible and able to work additional hours as required ensuring deadlines are met.
- Willing to travel in the UK and internationally from time to time, as required.
Please send CV and covering letter to email@example.com
Closing date: 22/02/2019