Head of Creative/Synchronisation, Music Sales Group: Music Publishing
- Head of Media
London with international travel and co-ordination opportunities.
- An experienced synchronisation professional looking for his/her next role, with knowledge of all licencee types and sectors include brand advertising, TV, film and gaming.
- Proven success in generating new business for a major or independent music publisher.
- To exploit the Music Sales’ UK owned and represented copyrights and catalogues, and remain in conjunction with overseas colleagues, in media markets worldwide.
- To demonstrate knowledge of and passion for the Music Sales catalogue. The company has very strong repertoire in the classical, film, media, and evergreen sectors and has a worldwide roster of 100 living writers.
- An attractive package comprising of a basic salary and bonus together with ancillary benefits is on offer.
Music Sales is an ambitious and prestigious family owned group of companies dating back to the early 19th century. It has a wholly owned catalogue of an aggregate of some 400,000 songs and compositions by some of the world’s leading song writers and composers.
The company has substantial, offices in London and on both US coasts and has an important network of group affiliates throughout Europe and Asia Pacific.
Applications with covering letter and CV should be sent to Kate.Millett@Musicsales.co.uk
Closing Date: February 28th.