We require a dedicated Royalties Co-Ordinator eager to progress their career in a fast-growing specialised music royalties company.
Overseen by the Head of Royalties, you will help to run the royalty distributions for several busy music companies comprising of labels and distributors.
- Minimum two years prior experience in a royalties role
- Experience with Counterpoint Record Maestro is preferred but not essential
- A proven track record of being able to work to simultaneous deadlines across several projects
- Methodical, analytical, organised and a high level of attention to detail
- Comfortable working with large amounts of data
- Highly proficient with working with excel (including vlookups and pivot tables)
- Overseeing monthly, quarterly and six-monthly royalty distributions
- Ensuring quality control and reconciliation processes are correctly carried out
- Assisting with the set-up and metadata transfer of new clients
- Assisting in outward statement production
- Interpreting contracts and entering contract information onto the royalty system
- Entering label copy onto the royalty system