Leland Music, leading independent music supervision agency, is looking for an experienced Music Researcher to join the firm’s London team.
The role will cover:
- Music research for specific projects.
- General music research for the music supervision team.
- Actively building and developing relationships with record labels, publishers, artist management, and composers.
- Working closely with rights holders and composers.
- Editing music to picture.
You must have:
- At least 2 years music research experience within sync.
- Good knowledge of the current music landscape.
- A broad understanding of all forms of music.
- A proven track record.
- Experience editing music to picture.
- Existing relationships within the sync departments of the music companies.
- A good understanding of music licensing.
- The ability to work to deadlines and under pressure.
- Excellent time management skills in order to handle multiple projects.
Please email your CV and cover letter to: [email protected]
Salary dependent on experience.
Closing date, 30th July 2015.
Due to the nature of our business we will only reply to those candidates who we feel have the relevant experience for this role. All applications will be treated with complete confidentiality.