A confidential music management company based in West Hollywood, Los Angeles is looking for a highly proactive individual Digital Manager focusing on our marquee client as well as helping with our other clients and our company brand.
Role & Responsibilities
- Run and oversee all artist social media platforms, CRM, content creation and websites
- Create insights reports on a daily, weekly and monthly basis as needed across all properties
- Work closely with the label team to execute record and video releases, edit teasers and social assets
- Utilize HTML/CSS knowledge to maintain artist websites, communicate with developers regarding the creation of social campaigns and mobile applications
- Maintain relationships with partners (YouTube, Apple, Snapchat, Shazam etc.) and brainstorm creative campaigns and marketing ideas
- Run and build brand recognition for all social platforms (Facebook, IG, Twitter, Spotify etc.) and have a holistic view of all artists.
- Desired Skills & Knowledge
The ideal person is someone with a passion for music with at least 3-4 years experience (major label preferred).
He/she should have proficiency in Adobe Creative Cloud, Final Cut, Box, Google Drive and have knowledge of music consumer platforms such as Spotify, YouTube and Apple Music.
You will be expected to show creative passion and flair. A positive, proactive and calm approach to problem solving is required as well as a passion for getting involved and a love of making things happen.
An understanding of the creative world across a range of media (photography, design, video) would be beneficial and an awareness and the desire to learn and track the latest trends and innovations.