A high profile music management company is seeking a day to day artist manager to be based in Los Angeles.
Tasks for the role would include…
- Assisting with planning and implantation of artist music campaigns, including global release schedules, promo, social media plans, press, marketing and touring.
- Assisting with artist brand development – non-music related activities such as film, fashion, merchandise, tv/film and charity
- Booking and scheduling complex travel plans, promotional meetings/appearances, studio and performance time, which includes completing visas, accommodations, itineraries, backstage coordination, etc – for artist and relevant team members.
- Act as key point of contact for all third parties, filtering information as needed to the artist manager and often acting as a central point for third parties to communicate/exchange information: record labels/publishers/agents/press agents/lawyers/business managers etc.
- Efficient daily communication and information flow with artist ensuring confidentiality and discretion at all times.
- Acting as key representative for artist on location when manager is not present inclusive of promo activities, photo shoots, touring, festivals, and other events
- Supporting artist personal requirements when necessary, including organizing and maintaining artists properties and scheduling/upkeeping various appointments
- Assisting with booking and daily management of grooming and stylist teams
- Assisting with tour merch, liaising with artist and manager to plan, design and produce large tour ranges for global distribution, pop-up stores, and so on
- Assisting with guest list requirements
- Building and maintaining artist sponsorships
- Coordinating managers and artists daily diary, and ensuring both sides have the information and assets they need to facilitate a seamless relationship
Those interested should email a resume to [email protected]