Are you a frontend web developer/designer looking for a new challenge?
If you’re keen to build ecommerce websites for some of the biggest artists in the world, then we’d love to get to know you. For more than a decade we’ve been at the cutting edge of direct-to-fan e-commerce, and in 2022 we’re looking to break new boundaries.
We are remote so location is not important, although would prefer applicants within 2 hours of London time. We work in English, but our team speaks lots of different languages.
Music Glue is….
A specialist ecommerce partner for the music industry, working directly with record labels, artist management, merchandise companies, promoters, and booking agents. Our technology allows artists to sell merch, music, fan clubs and tickets in a single transaction to fans anywhere in the world via our network of international fulfilment houses.
About the role:
We design and build custom websites for some of the planet’s biggest artists, and this role is all about making that happen. Working with our cutting-edge e-commerce platform, you’ll be responsible for designing and implementing stores and campaigns. This could be anything from working on branding and promotional materials, through to website design and implementation.
- Working with our sales team to help them win new business and delight existing clients
- A commitment to excellence in your work coupled with a desire to learn
- Strong time-management skills, as external clients rely upon our ability to deliver on time
- Collaborating within a remote environment
- A strong ability to operate under your own initiative, taking pragmatic action to try and resolve blockages before escalation, and proactively updating the status of ongoing tasks and timelines
The Techy Stuff:
- Shopify/Big Cartel/BigCommerce/other e-commerce platforms (we don’t use them, but familiarity in the sector is helpful)
- Liquid Templating (we do use this though!)
- Adobe Photoshop
- Tailwind or familiarity with other CSS frameworks
- HTML (with best practices / accessibility in mind)
- CLI and NPM
How to Apply:
Email email@example.com and say hello! We’re keen to see examples of your work (this can be personal projects, it doesn’t need to be for clients), and get some background on who you are and what you’ve done. We respond to all applicants and are happy to consider non-conventional backgrounds – you don’t need a degree to be awesome.