Music Gateway is a global platform built with the sole purpose of empowering creatives within the music industry.
The platform has a marketplace designed to connect musicians to industry professionals and technology that allows artists to manage, monetise and sync music to TV & film.
What do Music & Talent Assistants do?
Music & Talent Assistants work on behalf of artists to deliver highly targeted marketing campaigns across Facebook, Instagram and YouTube. MTAs also work directly with our curator network to and source new talent for the roster.
Detailed Job Description/ Responsibilities:
This position will report directly to the Artist Development Manager
- Planning digital marketing & social media campaigns.
- Creating targeted campaigns using audience insights, google trends and artist-fan data.
- Maintenance and management of our curator database.
Discovering new talent for our roster.
- High level of literacy.
- Good knowledge of digital marketing (although training will be given)
- Passionate about music and a can-do attitude.
- Excellent organisational ability and a great communicator.
- Passionate about helping artists to succeed.
- Previous experience within radio/tv or streaming platforms.
Complete this form: https://forms.gle/e68U6o1GsgHMZ3CC7
**CLOSING DATE 20.03.20**
Visit: Music Gateway www.musicgateway.com