Music Gateway is a global online platform built with the sole purpose of empowering creatives and companies in the music industry.
With a creative marketplace designed to improve people’s music and build their network, sync representation to help people get their music in TV & film and a file storage system for each member to professionally store and manage their music it’s one of the most exciting hubs in the industry for emerging and established artists, producers, labels, publishers and more.
Our marketing team are responsible for communicating with both existing and potential customers about what we do at Music Gateway and why it might be a good fit for them.
With a wide range of products that are aimed at helping boost creatives and companies careers, we’re looking for someone who is passionate about our mission, keen to learn about the industry, progress their own career within the marketing and music sector.
Detailed Job Description/ Responsibilities
- Work with & support the Marketing Manager to achieve department targets & objectives.
- Assist with the production of marketing materials and literature, such as web content, brochures and press releases.
- Encourage other departments in the organisation to take part in promotional activity.
- Develop an editorial calendar to keep on top of trends & events.
Social Media Strategy
- Implementing regular social media plan
- Researching, designing and implementing strategies that align with business goals.
- Engaging with people across all socials who are engaging with us.
- Manage & distribute bi-weekly newsletter to our members.
- Design and implement email campaigns working with the creative team to help drive activations & upgrades.
- Design and implement emails to inform members of updates to the platform.
- Upload material to the website including blogs, success stories, socials etc.
- Write and proofread copy.
- Manage 3rd party writers content to keep consistent writing styles and content for the blog.
- Mad about music!
- Proactive with a can-do attitude
- Excellent organisational skills and attention to detail.
- Professional manner and great communication skills.
- Great with computers and social media.
- Previous experience in marketing
- A creative writer with demonstrable experience within blogging or similar.
Why join us?
We love technology and our team are absolutely mad about music. We’re passionate about helping to support artists in their career and deliver results. This role will absolutely challenge you and provide the right candidate with incredible opportunities to learn about many key areas within the music industry and give you amazing insight into the world of music. We’re a deeply experienced team and can offer a really competitive package alongside training and a really fun working environment.