Music Gateway is a global online platform built with the sole purpose of empowering creatives and companies in the music industry.
With a creative marketplace designed to improve people’s music and build their network, sync representation to help people get their music in TV & film and a file storage system for each member to professionally store and manage their music it’s one of the most exciting hubs in the industry for emerging and established artists, producers, labels, publishers and more.
This is the perfect job for someone who has experience in Customer Service or Receptionist work and is interested in getting involved in the music industry!
Detailed Job Description/ Responsibilities:
Service & Admin Responsibilities:
- Acting as the first point of contact; dealing with correspondence and phone calls; delegating incoming emails to correct departments
- Managing the member CRM Database
- Ticket Management
- Implementing and maintaining procedures / administrative systems
- Monitoring customer engagement on Knowledge Base
- Platform-use Guidance
- General reporting to CSM
Assisting the CEO & COO;
- Managing diaries and organising meetings and appointments
- Booking and arranging travel, transport and accommodation
- Organising events and conferences
- Management of miscellaneous issues
- Organising & managing filing
- Arranging social events for both clients and the team
- Mad about music!
- Proactive with a can-do attitude
- Excellent organisational skills and attention to detail
- Professional manner and great communication skills
- Responsive with the ability to efficiently multitask
- Readiness to be contacted out of office hours
- Ability to handle confidential matters with discretion
Why join us?
We love technology and our team are absolutely mad about music. We’re passionate about helping to support artists in their career and deliver results. This role will absolutely challenge you and provide the right candidate with incredible opportunities to learn about many key areas within the music industry and give you amazing insight into the world of music. We’re a deeply experienced team and can offer a really competitive package alongside training and a really fun working environment.