Music Gateway is a global online platform built with the sole purpose of empowering creatives and companies in the music industry.
With a creative marketplace designed to improve people’s music and build their network, sync representation to help people get their music in TV & film and a file storage system for each member to professionally store and manage their music it’s one of the most exciting hubs in the industry for emerging and established artists, producers, labels, publishers and more.
We’re looking for experienced industry members with an existing network in specific areas of Europe to join our Business Development team. Opportunities span across the following cities; Paris, Berlin, Hamburg, Amsterdam, Barcelona, Stockholm, Rome, Dublin and Copenhagen.
You would be responsible for engaging with both existing and potential new clients across the creative sector within your territory.
Detailed Job Description/ Responsibilities:
- Work with the CEO & business development team to achieve department targets and objectives.
- Identify new business & clients in your territory
- Showcase our services to clients in your territory
- Develop & maintain fruitful relationships with existing clients
- Keep up to date with and attend local industry events & conferences
- Communicate with marketing about any opportunities in your territory for sponsorship
- Socially adept
- Good with numbers
- Strong communication and IT fluency
- Extensive knowledge & experience in the music industry
- Excellent time management & organisation
- Ability to self-motivate
Why join us?
We love technology and our team are absolutely mad about music. We’re passionate about helping to support artists in their career and deliver results. This role is to have someone join our team who can represent this in a specific territory and is all about wanting to empower the industry.
We love to challenge people and expect only the best from everyone we work with.
If you think you have what it takes to cut it in a dynamic, fast-paced business then we want to hear from you!