Music Gateway is a global online platform built with the sole purpose of empowering creatives and companies in the music industry.
With a creative marketplace designed to improve people’s music and build their network, sync representation to help people get their music in TV & film and a file storage system for each member to professionally store and manage their music it’s one of the most exciting hubs in the industry for emerging and established artists, producers, labels, publishers and more.
What is Artist Development & Music Promotions?
Artist Development representatives work with artists to cultivate and develop their career both artistically and financially. Music promotions personnel work on behalf of record labels, individual musicians and bands. Typically PR involves, maintaining a network of industry contacts, pitching directly to media platforms across Radio, TV, Press and DSP services to secure airplay and editorial support.
Detailed Job Description/ Responsibilities:
This position will support the Global Head of Artist Development & Music Promotions.
- Writing press releases and organising calendars
- Communicating regularly with clients in all matters regarding music promotion.
- Maintain, manage and develop a complex CRM system.
- Compile weekly reports for clients based on promotional metrics (i.e. Airplay).
- Attend gigs, showcases and events as required.
- Play an integral role in all types of music promotion
- A music nut
- Proactive with a can-do attitude and a big smile!
- Excellent organisational skills and attention to detail.
- Professional manner and great communication skills.
- Great with computers and social media.
- Previous experience in Radio, TV or digital press.
- A creative writer with demonstrable experience within blogging or similar.
Why join us?
We love technology and our team are absolutely mad about music. We’re passionate about helping to support artists in their career and deliver results.
This role will absolutely challenge you and provide the right candidate with incredible opportunities to learn about many key areas within the music industry and give you amazing insight into the world of music.
We’re a deeply experienced team and can offer a really competitive package alongside training and a really fun working environment.