Music Gateway is a global platform built with the sole purpose of empowering creatives within the music industry.
The platform has a marketplace designed to connect musicians to industry professionals and technology that allows artists to manage, monetise and sync music to TV & Film.
What does an Artist Development Manager do?
Artist Development Managers work directly with talent across a wide range of areas including, but not limited to, personal branding, marketing strategy, song selection, visual content and creative services.
Detailed Job Description/ Responsibilities:
This position will report directly to the Chief Marketing Officer
- Working directly with artists to develop and grow their career.
- Regular artist meetings, video shoots and offsite support (photoshoots, recording etc…)
- Working closely with the Artist Services team to deliver high quality Artist Development offering a full 360 service packed with creative services, marketing strategies and branding.
- Sourcing new talent to bring on to the roster.
- 2+ years experience within a management company, a record label or music platform.
- Demonstrable experience of working with talent (booking, management, live…)
- Detail oriented, focused and a great communicator.
- A fantastic ear for music and a good understanding of how the music industry works.
- A good eye for design and brand aesthetics.
- Passionate about helping artists to succeed.
Video or design experience.
Why join us?
We love technology and our team is absolutely mad about music. We’re passionate about supporting artists in their career. This role will challenge you and provide the right candidate with many opportunities to grow. We work really hard for our artists and we’re also a really fun team!
Complete this form: https://forms.gle/9sYFFNy6SdLgykzr5
**CLOSING DATE 20.03.20**
Visit: Music Gateway www.musicgateway.com