Music Gateway is a global platform built with the sole purpose of empowering creatives within the music industry. The platform is designed to connect musicians to industry professionals, provide opportunities for growth and development, along with offering promotion and sync licensing services.
We pride ourselves on our 5 Company Values:
- Embrace the Deep End
- Collaboration is Key
- Overcome Barriers
- Open Door Policy
- Be a Leader
We’re excited to be enhancing our Artist Development and Artist Management Programs, and we are looking to expand our pool of freelance professionals to assist us in running these services to the highest level.
What does an Artist Development Manager do?
Artist Development Managers work directly with talent across a wide range of areas including (but not limited to) artist branding, songwriting, marketing strategy, song selection and creative content. An Artist Development Manager’s role is to empower and mentor artists to help with their growth, and help them realise their full potential.
Detailed Job Description/ Responsibilities:
- This position will report directly to the Head of Artist Development & The Academy.
- Working directly with artists to help develop and grow their career
- Offering both career consultations, mentoring and specialist sessions (expertise dependant)
- Working close with the Music Gateway team to delivery high quality Artist Development and Artist Management
- 5+ years experience within artist/music management
- Demonstrable experience of working with talent (mentoring, management, booking, live…)
- Strong understanding of how the music industry works
- Professional, loyal, focused and a great communicator
- A fantastic ear for music and an eye for spotting talent
- Passionate about helping artists to succeed
- Specialist area of expertise
- High level portfolio of artists / work