Music Gateway is a global platform built with the sole purpose of empowering creatives within the music industry. With a marketplace designed for global online collaboration to improve people’s music and build their network.
We work directly with artists to help them achieve their goals through our artist development and music promotion services.
Last but certainly not least, we offer sync representation to get our members’ songs placed in TV & film (including cloud storage to manage music & metadata).
What does the Marketing team do?
The Marketing team works to spread the word about Music Gateway as well as opportunities that creatives can get involved in. The team also shares positive stories about members of the community and useful information in the form of articles.
Detailed Job Description/ Responsibilities:
This position will report directly to the Senior Marketing Executive.
- Managing our freelance writing community of music and film industry professionals.
- Performing keyword research
- Creating briefs for required articles and commissioning content
- Optimising existing content
- Editing, proofreading, optimising and publishing new content
- Excellent copywriting skills
- You’re a Music nut with extensive knowledge of the music industry.
- A can-do attitude, excellent organisational skills and great communication.
- Passionate about and h elping artists to succeed.
- Journalistic or artist management background
- Experience using WordPress
- Knowledge of and experience with SEO
- Basic knowledge of HTML
- Experience using tools such as SEMrush
- Video editing skills
Why join us?
- We love innovation and technology and our team are absolutely mad about music.
- We’re passionate about supporting artists in their career.
- This role will challenge you and provide you with real insight into the music industry with many opportunities to learn and progress. We’re also a really fun and close-knit team!