Music.Film, the leading one-stop catalogue of world class film music is looking for an energetic and experienced catalogue sales person to join the team in London.
A background in sales for a production music library and excellent relationships with music supervisors, advertising agencies, TV production companies and editors is a must.
- 2+ years of production music sales experience
- Extensive relationships with UK TV production companies, TV producers, TV Editors and music supervisors
- Relationships with advertising agencies and trailer houses
- Experience of concluding blanket catalogue deals with broadcasters and TV production companies
- Entrepreneurial spirit
Reporting is to the head of Music.Film in Los Angeles but successful candidate will be based in Cutting Edge’s central London office.
- Competitive Salary plus commission
- CVs and covering email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Closing date: 29th September 2017
Music.Film is the new online film music search, licensing and community portal brought to you by the Cutting Edge Group. Music.Film is the world’s pre-eminent independent soundtrack catalogue, providing access to over 400 scores, including the likes of Drive, The King’s Speech, Arrival, Whiplash, Hacksaw Ridge, Carol and Sicario. World-class music. Easy one-stop licensing.
ABOUT CUTTING EDGE GROUP
Cutting Edge Group (CEG) is a leading international music financier and services provider for film, television, and advertising, working directly with film and TV studios, independent producers, and global brands. CEG has invested in and provided a range of music services to over 400 feature films, including The King’s Speech, which won the Best Picture Academy Award for 2010, Brad Pitt‘s Fury, the John Wick franchise, Drive, Hacksaw Ridge, multi Academy Award-nominated Sicario, and the three-time Academy Award winner, Whiplash. CEG’s service companies include; Varese Sarabande (Record Label), Music.Film (Music Licensing Platform), CORD Worldwide (Music Consultancy) and CEG Analytics (Royalty Tracking & Analysis).