Music Business Worldwide (MBW) is hiring for a full-time Content Manager / Writer position.
This role is based in the UK, and will see the successful candidate working from home.
- Writing news posts for Music Business Worldwide (MBW) under the direction of the MBW Editor
- Managing all editorial aspects of the Music Business Jobs platform, including daily job uploads and an edited weekly mailout
- Feeding MBW’s social media channels, with a particular focus on LinkedIn
- Writing features and interviews for MBW and our sister physical publications
- Proof-reading and sub-editing magazines and digital publications
- Representing MBW at industry events and in additional media (audio/video)
Required Experience / skills:
- At least 2 years’ experience working in content / editorial roles
- Exceptional writing skills and a ruthless eye for detail
- An appreciation of the value of commercial B2B relationships
- A good understanding of the music business and its various sectors
- A good understanding of MBW, and why our audience loves what we do
- Sub-editing skills – especially InDesign
- Music industry experience
- A history of utilising editorial skills for the benefit of commercial partners
- Contract hours 11am – 7pm UK, Monday to Friday
- Reporting to the MBW Editor
- International travel opportunities likely
- Standard holiday (28 days) and pension scheme enrolment
- Probation period of 3 months, extendable to 6 months
Please email [email protected] with your CV and a short note explaining why you would be suitable for the role. Please include your salary expectation and use the subject line: MBW Content Manager Position.
Job title can be tailored to/for outstanding candidates.
Due to the expected influx of applications, if you haven’t heard from us by the closing date above please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.