A leading London-based artist management company is looking for a confident, highly organised, creative, passionate, hard-working Management Assistant with excellent time management, communication and interpersonal skills as well as great attention to detail.
Reporting to and assisting an experienced Senior Artist Manager, working across his entire roster, this is an artist-facing role and requires daily communication with artists.
This role will require the successful applicant to build a strong relationship with the artists and assist in all areas of travel, touring, diaries, marketing and promotions, administration, artwork approvals, photography and styling/glam. Passion for and knowledge of music and contemporary trends is essential.
Directly assisting a senior artist manager in all aspects necessary with duties split between, assisting the artist manager directly and assisting in management across the whole roster of artists, managing all aspects of artists’ career and some elements of personal life including:
- Assisting with planning and implementation of global release campaigns, including; promotional/social media plans, press, marketing, international touring
- Acting as key management representative for artists on location, promotional activities, photo shoots, events
- Assisting in all areas of creative; managing all creative and production aspects of photo and video shoots; working with artists and realising initial concepts, creating briefs, budgetary responsibility, sourcing & booking suitable photographers, illustrators, designers, directors, hair & make-up artists and stylists
- Managing social media sites, implementing all digital marketing strategies alongside artists
- International diary management across multiple time zones including; writing sessions, promotional schedules, travel bookings, visas, accommodation and itinerary creation
- Overseeing day to day activities and logistics
- Co-ordination of promotion and accompanying artist to all promotional activities
- Booking and management of all grooming and styling teams
- Overseeing all artists styling requirements; booking stylists, attending fittings and managing artists day to day and event wardrobes
- Managing artists PRS and PPL accounts, ensuring data is correct and up-to-date
- Support for international touring and promotion involving international and domestic travel.
- Session booking and management
- Creating and overseeing budgets and general accounting
- General administrative tasks
- Grant & proposal applications
- Booking travel
- Strong IT and digital skills
- High attention to detail
- Knowledgeable and competent on all social media – Spotify, Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, Soundcloud etc.
- Release campaign experience and comfortable working with labels and publishers
- Excellent diary management, managing multiple diaries
- Creative and knowledgeable on styling and grooming
- Excellent time management
- Discretion & Trustworthy
- Pro-active with a problem solving attitude
- A solid understanding of artist management
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Flexibility & adaptability
- Independent, confident self-starter
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in artist management preferred
- Some experience of working with an artist on a global platform preferred
Job Requirements: Full time. Office hours are 10am – 6pm with a requirement to work some evenings and weekends, as well as some business travel. This is rarely exclusively a 10-6 job.
Salary: Competitive and negotiable dependent on experience.
Location: Parsons Green.
Please apply via email@example.com