Music Ally is the global leader in digital marketing training for the music industry, having trained thousands of industry professionals and artists. A knowledge and skills company, it provides insight to the major labels, indies, publishers, as well as artists and managers. Music Ally’s mission is to help the music industry embrace digital platforms and build sustainable careers for artists across the globe. Publishing its well-respected reports since 2002, Music Ally’s research at the intersection of music and technology, thought-leading conference events, as well as hands-on work with global artists, give the company a unique handle on the latest best practices and most effective strategies to build and monetise artist-fan connections.
- Researching the latest trends across music marketing and the wider music business and staying up to date with developments across social media, streaming services, direct-to-fan marketing, advertising etc.
- Developing content for the Music Ally Learning Hub, the leading online music marketing and business education platform
- Quality control for the Music Ally Learning Hub, including branding, proofing, sound quality etc.
- Delivering presentations and workshops for our training clients which include Universal Music, Sony Music, Warner Music, Beggars Group, BPI, MMF, Berklee College of Music, BIMM and more
- A passion for researching the latest music marketing and business trends
- A willingness to use and gain experience with new marketing platforms and train others in how to use them to build engaged fanbases for artists
- An interest in learning and education – digesting new concepts and communicating that information in a useful and practical way to the music industry
Skills & Experience
- A keen eye for design – quality control and branding is an essential part of this role, so having a good understanding of visual design is essential
- Previous experience with presenting, a confident communicator
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong experience with Keynote
- Photoshop, Illustrator and Premier Pro experience a plus
- An ability to think critically about learning outcomes. A strategic mind that can think clearly about the most effective way of communicating knowledge
- Previous experience with content creation (e.g Socials, YouTube, Udemy, Teachable etc.) is preferred
- An ability to pick up new concepts and tools quickly
- Ideal candidate will have 1+ years experience in the music industry
TO APPLY: please send your CV and covering note to email@example.com