Music Ally is looking for a high-energy, knowledgeable, confident and enthusiastic digital marketer to help us create training materials related to the evolving ways in which artists connect with fans; to help us to build and maintain a YouTube presence for similar content; and also to work on social media marketing and campaign activations with clients.
This role is primarily focused on digital marketing and digital marketing services for both training and implementation. Excellent writing skills are also required for the role as the successful applicant will be expected to contribute articles for Music Ally’s digital marketing magazine Sandbox.
We are looking for an individual with previous experience working between artists and fans, either as a manager or promoter or working with a label or publisher on the development, marketing and monetisation of music. Experience in production, editing or marketing content on YouTube is also desirable.
The successful candidate must have strong communication and presentation skills as well as a detailed knowledge of the industry and thirst for more knowledge.
THE SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE WILL ALSO:
- Demonstrate a strong understanding of the touring and recording industries
- Possess the ability to effectively manage their own time and schedule
- Be administratively competent with a solid grasp of business
- Have proven ability to work under pressure and exceed given targets
- Feel comfortable creating and presenting YouTube content.
please send your CV and a short email introduction to [email protected]