Australia’s leading independent entertainment group, the Mushroom Group, is looking to add a Digital Accounts/International Product Manager to its labels division, working from London.
Mushroom Labels comprises some of Australia’s most successful and respected independent labels including Liberation Records, I Oh You, Ivy League, Bloodlines and Soothsayer.
The successful candidate will play a crucial role in launching Mushroom Labels’ artists into the UK/Europe market.
Working in a full-time capacity this is a split role product managing our releases and servicing and maintaining relationships with all DSPs, for UK/Europe
Key responsibilities include:
- Track servicing, playlist pitching and artist promotion across all DSPs
- Collaborating on worldwide release plans/timelines
- Engaging and driving radio and press companies
- Collaborating on marketing plans/budgets
- Attending shows, events/conferences and launches
- On-ground artist relations contact for artist promo/showcases/conferences in UK/Europe
- Liaising with UK/Europe distributor partners
- Liaising and presenting tracks to our UK synch agency
- 2+ years product management experience
- DSP servicing experience preferred but not essential
- Passionate music fan with broad music taste
- Able to work independently and manage own time effectively
- Strong communication (both verbally and in writing) and presenting skills
- Very well organised
If you think you are the right person for the role please submit your cover letter and CV via the link.
Applications without a cover letter will not be accepted.
Closing date is Friday 25th January.