Formed in 2021, MMM is a music rights acquisition company focused on investing in the recording and publishing rights of music from commercially proven films and TV series. MMM has already amassed a substantial portfolio of music assets and is actively pursuing additional acquisitions. MMM is now seeking an experienced financial controller who will work closely with the CEO and CFO of the company.
The ideal candidate will have had experience in the accounting and collection of music publishing royalties. The job will be primarily remote with weekly/monthly in person meetings. UK base preferred.
Starting salary of up to £50,000 per annum
40 hours per week flexible to include some evening working
- Royalty Tracking including financial analysis of statements
- Liaison with all international royalty payors including international PROs and major publishers
- Regular update of Cashflow management information
- Input of banking payments
- Preparation of Financial Reporting for banks and lenders
- Preparation of Monthly management accounts and year end Accounts
- Overseeing outsourced bookkeeping, accounting and payroll.
- Liaison with both US and UK accounting firms
- Maintenance of debt schedules including balances
- Maintenance of Interest schedules including PIK interest amounts
- Maintenance of Income logs by source by Catalogue on all deals
- Maintenance of royalty statement files
- High level Excel skills
- Financial analysis
- Music publishing royalties. Media music experienced a plus.
- Master royalties
- Qualities required:
- Proven self-starter in remote working environment
- Prepared to work flexibly to cover relationships with Los Angeles based team members, clients, payors and US accounting firm.
- Accounting Qualifications required