Mtheory is seeking a DSP Marketing Director to help drive artist development through our streaming strategy.
This individual will work across multiple mtheory team members, management clients and DSP partners.
The DSP Marketing Director will be on the front lines of how we build artist stories, drive meaningful fan connections, and grow artist careers.
Candidates must have the ability to manage multiple projects at one time, learn quickly, communicate effectively, build meaningful relationships, and take initiative. Individuals who are self starters with the entrepreneurial spirit will have the advantage.
- Drive marketing innovation with our DSP partners
- Develop DSP strategies and marketing plans that help grow our streaming story
- Develop strong relationships with our partners at Spotify, Apple, Amazon, Google, Pandora, Soundcloud, Deezer, YouTube etc.
- Ability to analyze data around a song and draw conclusions informing strategy to continue building songs at streaming services
- Constantly work to discover the “new”, understand those implications, and teach that across the company
- Think globally and help develop strategies that spread the story across territories
- Curiosity, curiosity, curiosity
- Minimum of 3 to 5 years of industry experience
- Strong understanding of music industry
- Willingness to take on additional responsibilities within a quickly growing organization
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills
Mtheory is an artist development, marketing, strategy and operations infrastructure designed for artist managers. In a rapidly evolving industry landscape, managers have become increasingly important to supporting artists in managing successful artist careers.
In particular, managers have been required to play a much more active role in the artist development process. To address this challenge, Mtheory was formed to provide managers with the additional manpower and specialized knowledge required to be successful.
Mtheory currently works with approximately 15 artist managers, representing over 100 artists across a diverse range of genres. Our clients represent leading artists such as Twenty One Pilots, Skrillex, Major Lazer, A$AP Rocky, Goldlink, Zedd, The xx, FKA Twigs, Dillon Francis, Diplo, Father John Misty, Flume, Galantis, and many others.