Location: Los Angeles or New York
Connected fan relationships are at the core of mtheory’s artist development strategy.
We are seeking a highly curious individual to help lead us in identifying the core principles around the connected fan relationship – including knowing who the fans are, identifying segments, understanding actionable data points, leveraging tools that move fans through the conversion funnel, and helping develop macro strategies that power direct to fan communication.
The ideal candidate will pair great marketing instincts with the eagerness to explore new platforms and technologies that can help optimize our initiatives.
- Work with artist marketing teams to develop fan-focused campaigns to make sure we are targeting, engaging, and growing the artist’s fanbase the right way.
- Develop strategies and best practices to implement tracking, retargeting, and conversion systems and methods across artist properties.
- Work with the marketing teams to implement more targeted and effective marketing campaigns.
- Create and institute these best practices across data collection, segmentation, CRM, email marketing, SMS/MMS marketing, ad campaigns, ticketing and tour marketing, merchandise, web platforms, third party partners, and other direct-to-fan engagements to optimize performance and results.
- CRM background
- Curiosity, curiosity, curiosity
- Minimum of 5 years of industry experience
- Strong understanding of music industry
- Willingness to take on additional responsibilities within a quickly growing organization
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills
Mtheory is an artist development, marketing, strategy and operations infrastructure designed for artist managers.
In a rapidly evolving industry landscape, managers have become increasingly important to supporting artists in managing successful artist careers. In particular, managers have been required to play a much more active role in the artist development process.
To address this challenge, Mtheory was formed to provide managers with the additional manpower and specialized knowledge required to be successful. Mtheory currently works with approximately 25 artist managers, representing over 100 artists across a diverse range of genres. Our clients represent leading artists such as Twenty One Pilots, Skrillex, Major Lazer, A$AP Rocky, Goldlink, Zedd, The xx, FKA Twigs, Dillon Francis, Diplo, Flume, Galantis, and many others.
- Click here to apply for this role in Los Angeles.
- Click here to apply for this role in New York.