Do you have a passion for music, travel, events, digital marketing and making magic happen? Do you want to take your foundation of great attention to detail, digital marketing and analytical skills to the next level? If so, this is a unique opportunity for you.
The MRG Group is looking for a motivated, energetic and experienced Digital Marketing Manager to join our team and help us achieve our goal of serving the right offer, to the right person, at the right time!
The MRG Group is an industry leader in concerts, hospitality, live entertainment, lifestyle and events. Our mission is to create Positive Shareable Experiences for everyone involved with our businesses.
The MRG Group by the numbers in 2021:
- 8 Hospitality Properties across Canada
- 1000+ live shows per year via the largest Independent Concert Promotions Company in Canada, MRG Live
- 6 Live Entertainment Venues
- 10+ Large Scale Events per year (2019)
- MRG Travel – Curating Travel Experiences
- Admit One – Ticketing Platform
- BeatRoute – Global lifestyle digital media company
The successful candidate will report to the Assistant Director, Digital Marketing.
The Digital Marketing Manager will serve as a shared service for all of The MRG Group verticals and will be responsible for planning, executing, analyzing, managing and reporting on multi-platform campaigns. You will be our paid advertising expert and work with our marketing team to make sure we are at the top of our game with every campaign!
Duties and Responsibilities
- Build and execute Facebook Exchange and Google Ad strategies based on campaign objectives and KPIs
- Monitor, optimize and report on campaign performance to establish a base for key learnings to drive future campaigns
- Develop and maintain expert knowledge of (ever-changing) Facebook and Google tools for building campaigns audiences, conversion tracking, and other tools used to deliver results
- Lead and analyze media buys; develop and implement innovative strategies for improvement and growth
- Work with the Marketing leadership team to share key learnings and best practices with junior marketers to help build talent density across the department
- Maintain a deep understanding of the ins-and-outs of each platform, staying on top of trends, new features, and shifts in algorithms to allow MRG to maintain a competitive edge.
- Identify new advertising opportunities within new social and ad buying platforms.
- Develop relationships with account representatives from Facebook & Google to better understand the platforms and how to optimize our ad buys.
- Interpret business objectives and develop effective advertising campaigns to achieve those objectives
- Develop rigorous A/B test plans to draw insights critical for growth and optimization, including ad copy, and audience segmentation
- Actively contribute to the research, development and introduction of new software and tools
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities
- 3+ years of related experience
- Deep Understanding and experience using various ad exchanges including FBX, Google, Ads, Twitter and TikTok Ads
- Thorough knowledge of music, the Canadian music industry and live music landscape considered an asset
- Affinity for processes and continuous improvement
- Knowledge of different buying methods such as CPM, CPC, CPE, CPA, ROI etc.
- Ability to effectively manage and prioritize multiple tasks/projects while meeting established deadlines
- You thrive in a collaborative atmosphere and embrace a culture of learning and continuous improvement
- Outstanding communication skills
We thank all applicants for their interest, however only those selected will be contacted.