Mr 305 Inc is looking for a confident and highly organized Project Manager, based out of our Miami office.
The role will involve working with our artists, alongside our distribution partners, to plan to implement & deliver successful campaigns.
This is an exciting time to be joining Mr 305 Inc, and to be successful in the role, we need a confident, quick learner who is not afraid of asking questions but also great at taking control of situations as well as building long lasting relationships with partners.
WHAT DOES A PROJECT MANAGER AT MR 305 INC DO?
- Communicate release information, playlist targets and pitching materials to the Digital Accounts Team
- Construct & Implement Global Marketing Plans & Strategies
- Schedule promo trips and phoner schedules
- Generate campaign reports and analyze streaming data to identify trends and opportunities
- Distribute assets & tools to the teams
- Assist with setting up and running all aspects of an artist campaign, from planning stage to implementation.
- Responsible for keeping all relevant parties informed during the campaign though thorough reporting and excellent communication.
- Work effectively to deliver an overall campaign that reflects the vision and goals of the artist management alongside the strategy of the agreed marketing plan.
- Work cross functionally with other departments (such as interactive marketing, retail marketing, physical, sync) to ensure flow of information throughout the campaign and to provide new business opportunities.
- Hands on creation of social digital content
- Attendance at some of the artists promotional activities, tour dates etc
- Create reactive content that optimizes key moments and creates conversations in the social world
- Develop and implement a streaming strategy for the artists new music and their catalogue
- Co-ordinate/oversee (and sometimes create and execute) regularly updated social media plans and prepare reports to inform key stakeholders
- Work closely with key partners such as Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Spotify, Vevo and YouTube
- Contribute actively to brainstorms and ideation sessions
WHAT SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
- Good understanding of the music industry
- A understanding of markets, retail, digital & media outlets is essential
- Good listening skills. Capacity to engage, willingness to learn and to share ideas, positive attitude.
- Must be self-motivated, highly organized with the ability to prioritize under pressure
- Proactive approach with a willingness to roll up sleeves and get it done
- Ability to effectively manage multiple projects and timelines simultaneously
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- High level of computer skills including: MS Office, GoogleDrive and Dropbox
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Huge music fan, awareness of music business marketplace