Our team is looking for a talented, motivated, and high-performing Music Consultant to join our team.
We’re looking for someone who networks, makes connections, builds relationships, and pursues opportunities.
Music Consultants are responsible for prospecting new business, helping clients with music searches & licensing.
- Calling leads and clients to promote our service
- Build and maintain client relationships
- Visit clients to identify opportunities
- Pitching music to clients
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational kills
- Willingness and ability to travel
- Highly motivated and target driven
- Passionate about music with an interest in music licensing
Desired (for Senior role)
- Experience at a production music library or a sync department
- Experience at a IPC/Broadcaster
- Knowledge of broadcaster blankets, IPC & secondary programmes sales licences
- Understanding of music copyright
Salary: Depends on experience
Holiday: 31 days including bank holidays
Start date: January 2019
Closing Date: 7th December
To apply send CV & cover letter to email@example.com