Mosley Music Group and Mono Music Group are currently seeking an A&R admin position.
A&R admin position is responsible for the ”day-to-day” administration of assigned artists / producer projects, including overseeing recording budgets.
This position works closely with various label / departments: A&R, publishing, Business & Legal Affairs, Finance, artist management / attorneys in handling aspects of the recording process.
- Monitor recording budgets of assigned artists as well as issue purchase orders (POs) for travel, studio bookings, equipment rentals and other recording costs; and verify completion of services prior to submission of invoice for payment.
- Review producer declarations and remix agreements.
- Work closely with the CEO on the following:
- Providing summaries on contractual information for various artists / producers (producer agreements, recording agreements, publishing, etc)
- Correspond with A&R, management, producers, engineers, etc. regarding day to day matters of budgets, payments and other issues.
- Minimum 2+ years related work experience
- Music/entertainment experience preferred
- Excellent Computer skills (Outlook, MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Possess excellent communication skills
- Ability to work well in a collaborative, team oriented environment
Position is for both companies: Monomusicgroup.com Mosleymusicgroup.com
Please send resumes to: email@example.com