ABOUT MOONBUG ENTERTAINMENT
Moonbug is a next generation entertainment company that has cemented itself in the children’s media space. Would you like to be part of the next frontier of inspiring and engaging stories to kids around the world?
Founded in 2018, with primary offices in London and Los Angeles, Moonbug creates, produces and publishes thousands of minutes of video and audio content every month with the goal of teaching compassion, empathy and resilience. We are a fast-paced global company, and have already grown to become the largest kids’ entertainment company on digital platforms in the world. Some of our existing titles include global sensations CoComelon, Blippi, Little Baby Bum, Morphle, Supa Strikas, ARPO and many more which are available in 32 languages and can be viewed on more than 100 platforms globally.
Moonbug is part of Candle Media, an independent, creator-friendly home for cutting-edge, high-quality, category-defining brands and franchises. Candle is run by leading entertainment executives Kevin Mayer and Tom Staggs, and backed by investment capital from funds managed by Blackstone’s flagship private equity business.
This role will report full-time ON-SITE at our London Office.
- Support the strategic direction, planning, implementation, and management of artist campaigns
- Working with data to inform and proactively seeking out ways of developing artists to drive audience/consumption growth
- Pulling and analysing data of consumption, trends, reporting and presenting findings
- Liaise with internal and external teams to deliver premium campaigns to a deadline and budget
- Maximise opportunities across D2C, live, brand, sync and other non-traditional music label income
- Managing and maintaining relationships with external and internal stakeholders
- Ability to plan, prioritise and manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Creative input in the planning of releases and optimising content for DSPs
- Managing correct links across our social ecosystem
- Collecting information to write up pitching for platform submissions
- 1-2 years of past music industry experience
- An understanding of the music ecosystem and streaming platforms
- Strong data and analytical skills
- Proficient in Excel and G Suite
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate effectively
- Ability to work independently with strong problem-solving capabilities
- Life Insurance
- Private Health Insurance
- Parental Leave
- Wellness Resources