Moonbug is a global entertainment company that creates and distributes fun and safe content for children which encourages healthy values such as compassion, empathy and resilience, while teaching fundamental life skills.
We are a team of entertainment and technology experts with an ambition to redefine the kid’s entertainment industry in this new digital age. Owning digital IP with views in the billions, we know where kids are and what they like. This gives us the power to create content that is relevant to kids and available in the way that they want it.
Moonbug Music is a major part of the company’s distribution business reaching families in those key “screen-free” moments further driving our reach but also the affinity for our global mega brands. Music plays a critical role not only in our company’s growth strategy but also in childhood development.
This role will be located in London, at our offices in the heart of Camden and will report to the Sr Mgr, Music Label Sales.
- Support the Sr Mgr, Music Label Sales by driving consumption and revenue of the Moonbug Music Business
- Help to create and implement marketing plans supporting music releases throughout the year
- Collaborate with internal teams, including Music Production, Brand Marketing, Finance, and Distribution
- Liaise with distribution and DSP’s ensuring Moonbug’s music catalogue is showcased on platforms throughout the world
- Support the strategic direction, planning, implementation, and management of global music campaigns
- Working with data to inform and proactively seeking out ways of developing artists to drive audience/consumption growth
- Analysis of consumption, trends, reporting and presenting findings
- Maximise opportunities across D2C, live, brand, sync and other non-traditional music label income
- Ability to plan, prioritise and manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Creative input in the planning of releases and optimising content for DSPs
- 1-2 years of past music industry experience
- An understanding of the music ecosystem and streaming platforms
- Strong data and analytical skills
- Proficient in Excel and G Suite
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate effectively
- Ability to work independently with strong problem-solving capabilities