Moonbug is a global entertainment company that creates and distributes fun and safe content for children which encourages healthy values such as compassion, empathy and resilience, while teaching fundamental life skills.
We are a team of entertainment and technology experts with an ambition to redefine the kid’s entertainment industry in this new digital age. Owning digital IP with views in the billions, we know where kids are and what they like. This gives us the power to create content that is relevant to kids and available in the way that they want it.
Moonbug Music is a major part of the company’s distribution business reaching families in those key “screen-free” moments further driving our reach but also the affinity for our global mega brands. Music plays a critical role not only in our company’s growth strategy but also in childhood development.
The label has surpassed a staggering 205M monthly streams across the audio DSPs, through producing higher quality music and experimenting with different optimisation strategies.
Recently, Moonbug just signed a global deal with UMG. Under the terms of the agreement, UMG will provide worldwide distribution, publishing and licensing for the Moonbug Music Label.
This role will be located in London, at our offices in the heart of Camden and will report to the Director of Music Label Operations.
- Support the strategic direction, planning, implementation, and management of artist campaigns.
- Working with data to inform and proactively seeking out ways of developing artists to drive audience/consumption growth.
- Pulling and analysing data of consumption, trends, reporting and presenting findings.
- Liaise with internal and external teams to deliver premium campaigns to a deadline and budget.
- Maximise opportunities across D2C, live, brand, sync and other non-traditional music label income.
- Managing and maintaining relationships with external and internal stakeholders.
- Ability to plan, prioritise and manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Creative input in the planning of releases and optimising content for DSPs.
- Managing correct links across our social ecosystem.
- Collecting information to write up pitching for platform submissions.
- Understand how to fill out creative brief and work with designers on asset creation.
- Innovate and manage new initiatives.
- 3-4 years of past music industry experience
- An understanding of the music ecosystem and streaming platforms
- Strong data and analytical skills
- Proficient in Excel and G Suite
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate effectively
- Ability to work independently with strong problem-solving capabilities