Moonbug is a global entertainment company that creates and distributes fun and safe content for children which encourages healthy values such as compassion, empathy and resilience, while teaching fundamental life skills.
We are a team of entertainment and technology experts with an ambition to redefine the kid’s entertainment industry in this new digital age. Owning digital IP with views in the billions, we know where kids are and what they like. This gives us the power to create content that is relevant to kids and available in the way that they want it.
Moonbug Music is a major part of the company’s distribution business reaching families in those key “screen-free” moments further driving our reach but also the affinity for our global mega brands. Music plays a critical role not only in our company’s growth strategy but also in childhood development.
The label has surpassed a staggering 175M monthly streams across the audio DSPs, through producing higher quality music and experimenting with different optimisation strategies.
This role will be located in London, at our offices in the heart of Camden and will reports to Director of Music Label Operations.
- Assist across all label and label services projects
- Programming releases, creating Music Metadata and managing digital assets
- Gathering streaming data, compiling reports and presentations
- Liaise with in house designer and support with creating assets for DSPs
- Managing artist DSP profiles
- Update and maintain the labels catalogue on database
- Ability to plan, prioritise and manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Liaising with artists and stakeholders
Work independently with the ability to learn quickly and to deadlines
- Creative input in the planning of releases and optimising content for DSPs
- Entry-level experience in the music industry: Music label or music distribution
- An understanding of how music platforms work
- Interest in the music industry landscape
- Intermediate to expert level of Excel and G Suite knowledge
- Experience creating music metadata/label copy
- Comfortable in fast paced environment
- Can think for themselves and problem solve
- Enthusiasm and passion