Mono Music Group and Mosley Music Group are currently seeking an A&R admin position.
A&R admin position is responsible for the ”day-to-day” administration of assigned artist / producer projects, including overseeing recording budgets. This position works closely with various label / departments: A&R, publishing, Business & Legal Affairs, Finance, artist management / attorneys in handling aspects of the recording process.
- Monitor recording budgets of assigned artists as well as issue purchase orders (POs) for travel, studio bookings, equipment rentals and other recording costs; and verify completion of services prior to submission of invoice for payment.
- Review producer declarations and remix agreements.
- Work closely with the CEO & VP on the following:
- Providing summaries on contractual information for various management clients.
- Providing summaries on the status of various management and label clients (producers and artists) (P&L information, publishing splits, front/bank end producer payments from labels, etc.)
- Correspond with A&R, management, producers, engineers, etc. regarding day to day matters of budgets, payments and other issues.
- Bachelor’s Degree Required, Finance or Accounting preferred
- Minimum 1 to 2 years related work experience
- Music/entertainment experience preferred
- CPA and/or MBA candidate in progress a plus
- Knowledge of studio operations is a plus
- Excellent Computer skills (Outlook, MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work well in a collaborative, team oriented environment
Please send resumes to: email@example.com