MONO MUSIC GROUP, A PRODUCER MANAGEMENT COMPANY IS LOOKING TO HIRE AN EXPERIENCED DAY-TO-DAY MANAGER BASED IN LOS ANGELES FOR AN A LEVEL CLIENT.
This position reports to the President and the role involves working with a high profile client. Manage, oversee and execute the daily business operation of an A-List producers career.
- Manage and execute clients day to day schedule
- Manage, timelines, and deliverables for projects across all sectors of clients career including, but not limited to, music, production, brand partnerships, digital, and marketing activations.
- Collaborate with President to ensure all opportunities are explored and executed per clients creative vision.
- Handle travel and put together travel itineraries – liaise with travel agents and booking agents.
- Efficient daily communication and information flow with client and team ensuring confidentiality and discretion at all times.
- Act as key point of contact for third parties, filtering information as needed to the President of company and client. Communicate with record labels/publishers/agents/lawyers/business managers etc.
- Assist with planning and implantation of all aspects of the clients career, including release schedules, promo, social media plans, press, marketing etc
- 4+ years of experience in talent coordination, artist management, record label
- Excellent time management and multitasking skills
- Familiarity with social media usage, Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, SoundCloud, etc.
- Must have Day to Day experience
- Agile, disciplined approach to managing processes
- Self-motivated and solution-oriented with an ability to prioritize workload, independently and in a fast-paced environment
- Able to keep track of many ongoing projects with strong attention to detail and excellent follow through
- Ability to pivot quickly and think practically
Salary is based on experience, more details will be provided upon interview process.
Please send resumes to: [email protected]