Mom+Pop Music, a leading NYC-based Independent label seeks International Label Manager based in London, UK.
The ideal candidate will be experienced with a background in recorded music, management, publishing and/or live music in the UK and Europe, have an up to date working knowledge of best practices and a strong personal network of relevant music industry personnel.
We seek a self-starter, with entrepreneurial DNA, as well as a strong musical foundation and affinity for Mom+Pop’s artists and the music and culture they live in.
We are a growth-oriented company and premised on a continually evolving approach to doing the best job possible for our artists and managers, and our International Manager will need to be similarly intellectually curious, motivated, and passionate as we develop our global activities.
Responsibilities will include:
- Representing Mom+Pop artists to the UK and European territories.
- Overseeing release plans for all Global releases for key territories, including but not limited to the UK and Europe.
- Actively hiring and directing Press/Plugging teams in each territory.
- Integrating with the Artist/Management/Live Agent team with respect to touring and promo.
- Growing Mom+Pop’s relationships and business across music, media and partner gatekeepers.
- Expanding our activities in emerging markets across DSPs, promoters, and promo teams.
- Representing Mom+Pop at the primary DSPs, including but not limited to the UK.
- Networking with existing media (Radio, Press, etc.), principally in the UK and Europe, and as appropriate/possible.
- Navigating the music industry, representing Mom+Pop and its artists, and growing your own personal profile/network in the process.
- Sorting out the hiring and oversight of Press/Promo and in some instances, license or distribution partners in individual territories.
- Planning and managing Promo and Live Dates tours for Mom+Pop artists in a smart, cost-conscious manner to give our artists the most reach possible in initial campaigns.
- Able to read and plan based on our digital Analytics, and to seek out new opportunities and grow campaigns on the back of the available data.