Role: Record Label Marketing Manager
Term: Part Time / Full Time
MOLA Records is an independent Record Label and Publishing Company based in the heart of central London. We are an agile and growing company looking to expand our immediate team, looking to hire a marketing manager on a part time basis, leading into a full time role.
MOLA Records is an independent Record Label and Publishing Company based in the heart of central London. With an international roster and growing interest, we are looking to hire a senior marketing manager on a part time basis, leading into a full time role.
We are searching for an experienced and versatile marketing manager to join our agile team. The right candidate will have a proven track record of breaking and growing new acts in the modern day music industry, be able to create and execute ideas, be able to identify trends and current movements within the music industry landscape, obtain exceptional organisational skills and be technically proficient in online campaign management.
The ideal candidate must be able to think on their feet and not be afraid of rolling up their sleeves and getting things done. An understanding or experience using Adobe creative cloud is desirable but not essential. Please note, this is a London based job as you’ll be required to work from our office 2-3 days per week.
- Strategic campaign planning and creation
- Liaising directly with artists and artist managements to deliver creative and successful campaigns
- Working closely with the A&R team to coordinate product delivery and campaign timelines
- Asset creation and direction (artwork, photos, videos, etc.)
- Sourcing and managing press, online, radio and TV teams for each project
- Develop and execute a Digital Marketing plan to deliver creative, innovative and efficient digital advertising and social media campaigns.
- Work within internal teams to develop streaming strategy and innovative activations across DSPs and similar platforms.
- Working with International Marketing teams to roll out campaigns in international markets.
- Work with external creative and media buying agencies
- Manage budgets
- Delivering sales and marketing reports to all teams
- Minimum of 5 years appropriate experience within an independent or major record label
- Ability to confidently plan, manage and deliver campaigns to a high standard
- Be autonomous and Independent with tasks
- Experience of liaising with artists, managers and other third party stakeholders
- Ability to work under pressure and be agile
- Capable of juggling various projects at the same time
- Great understanding of data analysis and consumer insights
- Creative mindset and hunger for digital activations
- Knowledgeable about market trends, music industry developments and digital innovations
- Highly motivated and organised with excellent time management skills
- A team player with creative ideas and a positive attitude
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Apply by sending your CV and a covering letter with ‘Junior Record Label Assistant’ in subject line to email@example.com Strictly no agencies. Please only apply if you are based in London.