Role : Record Label (Junior Label Assistant)
Term: Part Time / Full Time
MOLA Records is an independent Record Label and Publishing Company based in the heart of central London. With an international roster and growing interest, we are looking to hire a junior record label assistant on a part time basis, leading into a full time role.
We need someone who is a proficient organiser, able to help with a wide range of requests and admin tasks within our team. The right candidate will have the necessary experience and knowledge to carry out their daily tasks and demands from the senior management team. The ideal candidate is someone with a keen interest in problem solving, creative thinking and are not afraid of rolling up their sleeves and getting things done.
Please note, this is a London based job as you’ll be required to work from our office 2-3 days per week.
- Assist in day-to-day administrative tasks, including email correspondence, phone calls, and scheduling sessions.
- Maintain organised filing and databases related to artists, projects, and contracts.
- Support the A&R team in talent scouting, artist development, and project coordination.
- Assist in the evaluation of demo submissions and potential signings.
- Help organise and coordinate label events, showcases, and promotional activities.
- Liaise with venues, vendors, and artists to ensure smooth event execution.
Social Media Management:
- Manage and update the label’s social media platforms with engaging content.
- Monitor social media trends and propose creative ideas to enhance online presence.
- Work on creating promotional materials such as press releases, artist bios, and promotional videos.
- Coordinate the distribution of promotional materials to media outlets and partners.
Contract and Rights Management:
- Assist in drafting basic contracts and agreements under the guidance of legal and business affairs.
- Monitor and track rights and royalties for artists and ensure compliance.
- Act as a point of contact for artists, providing support and facilitating communication.
- Coordinate travel arrangements, studio sessions, and other logistics for artists.
- Previous experience within a similar role for more than 3-5 years.
- Bachelor’s degree in music business, entertainment management, or a related field.
- Passion for the music industry and understanding of current music trends.
- Strong organisational and multitasking skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Basic knowledge of music contracts and legal terminology is a plus.
- Exposure to the music industry and networking opportunities.
- Learning and growth within a dynamic and creative environment.
- Opportunity to contribute to the success of emerging artists and projects.
Apply by sending your CV and a covering letter with ‘Junior Record Label Assistant’ in subject line to email@example.com Strictly no agencies. Please only apply if you are based in London.