MOLA Records – Project Manager (UK) (PART TIME into FULL TIME)
We are looking for an articulate, capable, music-obsessed project manager to help run, coordinate and manage our domestic and global campaigns for our growing family of acts.
Your job will be to coordinate and steer the campaigns and everything including the marketplace, reaching as many people around the globe. You will be the liaison point between A&R, marketing, retail, promo teams and artist management.
Each day you will be bringing new ideas to the table and implementing strategies to maximise the potential of our releases, being the central point of contact on each of our campaigns.
We are looking for someone who is imaginative, practical, self-sufficient, confident, patient, adaptable, enthusiastic and driven. In return you will be part of a progressive, forward thinking, innovative company.
What We Are Looking For
- High level of professional and demonstrable expertise across several parallel marketing campaigns, clear and precise communications between different department members, management, marketing, A&R and more;
- Self-motivated, highly detail oriented, ability to mult-task and work with tight deadlines;
- Exceptional eye for cultural trends, strong visual aesthetics and what effectively translates on native digital platform;
- Ability to utilise and interpret data to inform decisions and advise senior team;
- Excellent organisation, communication and project management skills.
- A proven track record of delivering global music marketing campaigns with unique and innovative ideas.
- Knowledge and experience of international sales channels and multiple income streams.
- Excellent, confident communicator able to engage internal and external teams.
- A creative thinker and problem solver.
- Good commercial acumen and experience of setting targets and handling budgets.
- A strong understanding of digital marketing and digital platforms, social media to CRM platforms.
- Able to prioritise and delegate tasks where necessary.
- Experience of working directly with artists and managers.
- Have a creative and design eye, ability to support and suggest impactful and engaging content for social and digital advertising use.
- Experience of working in a major or independent record label is essential
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- Understanding priorities and time management
- Strong understanding of influencer and social media landscape and trendsetters within the space
- Understanding of culturally relevant marketing and creative content
- Strong knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite and video editing software, not essential.
- Help create and execute impactful digital marketing and advertising campaigns across all relevant social media and digital platforms (Google, TikTok, Meta, Instagram, Amazon, Spotify, Snapchat etc).
How to apply
Please send a covering letter with examples of your recent work, along with your CV and your salary expectations for the role to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include the subject : Project Manager.
Salary: dependent on experience
Deadline for the position: 28th February 2023