This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced and passionate music loving individual to deliver innovative and creative digital marketing campaigns.
The candidate will work closely with the Artist Manager(s) to deliver the very best music marketing campaigns on behalf of their artists, and lead on all digital strategy.
- Lead and motivate label marketing and digital teams to deliver innovative and creative digital marketing campaigns.
- Work closely with global and developing artists to help develop their online presence and positioning, including providing the artists with best practice advice.
- Be able to represent the artists in all label and third party meetings for all things digital.
- Provide digital assistance on location (video shoots / promo / tour) as and when needed, and aid with content capture.
- Implement strategies to help increase social reach, and be well versed in all social media platforms.
- Be able to think creatively and outside the box in terms of digital and marketing ideas
- Have a strong understanding of social stats and analytics in order to implement the strongest digital strategy.
- Be able to advise on the best streaming strategies for artists, and have good relationships with the key streaming partners.
- Clearly direct online asset creation where needed (social assets), and all content for online (including video content).
- Ability to work well as part of a team alongside the Manager(s) across the wider marketing campaigns, and have an interest in the wider management of artists.
- Work with third party brand partners where necessary to cover off digital requirements of artists
- Keep up to date with digital trends, new tech, and key artist campaigns.
- 4-5 years of relevant experience
- Passionate music fan
- Passionate about digital and marketing
- Easy going and flexible
- A team player
- Full time. Office hours are 9.30am – 6pm with a requirement to work some evenings and weekends.
- Willingness to travel internationally is a must.
- Only those eligible to work in the UK or have a valid UK work permit / visa will be considered for this role
*This job is only for someone with requisite experience. Please see below for more details. Please do not apply for this job if you do not have the experience listed above.
Send applications to firstname.lastname@example.org, with the subject line ‘SENIOR DIGITAL MANAGER APPLICATION 2022’.
Salary: Competitive + Bonus