Modest! Management is seeking a music obsessed, passionate, well organised, and confident Digital Assistant to join their team.
This is an incredible opportunity for tangible career progression as the individual will be working across the full roster with the Digital Team and Artist Managers.
- Assist in the planning and execution of artist’s social media output.
- Actively research and be reactive to trending content.
- Help advise on and enforce best-practices across artist social channels.
- Conduct regular and ad-hoc analysis of social media channels and output.
- Evaluate and report on streaming performance across our releases.
- Research external artist campaigns to identify actionable insights.
- Identify opportunities with emerging platforms and arrange introductory meetings.
- Share a weekly trend report with the digital team and wider company.
- Assist in the housekeeping of our online and artist platforms.
- Assist on our SEO and YouTube tagging strategies.
- Maintain artist and company playlists.
- Attention to detail
- Basic knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite skills (Photoshop, Premiere Pro).
- A sense of humour!
- Full time. Office hours are 9.30am – 6pm with a requirement to work some evenings and weekends.
- Only those eligible to work in the UK or have a valid UK work permit / visa will be considered for this role.
Send applications to email@example.com, with the subject line ‘DIGITAL ASSISTANT APPLICATION 2022’.