This is a fantastic opportunity for a passionate, music loving individual to deliver innovative and creative digital marketing campaigns.
The candidate will work closely with the Artist Manager(s) to deliver the very best digital marketing campaigns on behalf of their artists.
- Assist the Modest! digital team to deliver innovative and creative digital marketing campaigns.
- Work closely with established and developing artists to help increase their online presence and positioning, including providing the artists with best practice advice.
- Provide digital assistance on location (video shoots / promo / tour) as and when needed, and aid with content capture.
- Assist on the implementation of strategies to help increase social reach, and be well-versed in all social media platforms.
- Be able to think creatively and outside the box in terms of digital and marketing ideas.
- Have a strong understanding of social stats and analytics in order to implement the strongest digital strategy.
- Be able to advise on the best streaming strategies for artists.
- Clearly direct online asset creation where needed (social assets), and all content for online (including video content).
- Ability to work well as part of a team alongside the manager(s) across the wider marketing campaigns, and have an interest in the wider management of artists.
- Work with third party brand partners where necessary to cover off digital requirements of artists.
- Keep up to date with digital trends, new tech, and key artist campaigns.
- 1-2 years of relevant experience
- Passionate music fan
- Passionate about digital and marketing
- Easy going and flexible
- A team player
Full time. Office hours are 9.30am – 6pm with a requirement to work some evenings and weekends. Current office days are Monday, Tuesday and Thursday. This is subject to change.
Willingness to travel internationally is a must.
Only those eligible to work in the UK or have a valid UK work permit / visa will be considered for this role
*This job is only for someone with requisite experience. Please see below for more details. Please do not apply for this job if you do not have the experience listed above.
Send applications to email@example.com, with the subject line ‘DIGITAL ASSISTANT APPLICATION 2022’.